Updated: August 01, 2019
Bitcite: “we”, “us”, “our”, “services”
https://bitcite.com: “website”, “Site”, “bitcite.com”
User: “you,” “your”, “yours”, “member”, “members”, “yourself”, “visitor”, “guest”
Full Document: “Official Research Report”, “PDF Viewer”, “externally hosted documents”, “Full Report”, “Full Document”
Copyrights of Original Sources: “author”, “publisher”, “credit”, “Full Document rights”, “Copyrights and Original Sources”
USE OF THIS SITE
You agree not to:-
(a) reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, display, use, reuse, re-publicize, assign, sublicense, sell, or exploit for any public or commercial purpose, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
(b) attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Site or any material or content displayed on this Site; and/or
(c) access or use this Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Site, or any server or network underlying the Site, or interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
(d) infringe, plagiarize, violate or otherwise disrespect the Copyrights and Original Sources on this Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
You may post and submit appropriate content, suggestions, comments, reviews of documents or services, or other messages (collectively referred to as “Submissions”) so long as the content of your Submission is not unlawful, threatening, abusive, spiteful, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, infringe, violation of copyrights, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties (including, but not limited to, any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate applicable law). You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your Submission. Bitcite reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit and remove any Submission. By posting or sending us any Submission, you grant Bitcite a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, scrape, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission in any media.
From time to time, we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests, advertisements, and games on the Site. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the Site.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. This Site, the Services, the information on this Site and use of all related facilities are provided on an “as is, as available” basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Site and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies, infringements, and omissions in this Site.
3. We do not warrant that this Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that this Site will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
4. While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Site/system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Site, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
6. Although we use reasonable endeavors to ensure that any software made available on this Site is suitable for downloading, document viewers, installation and use by you, all such software is provided “as is” without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such software is virus-free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such software, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation or use by you.
7. While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date credits, copyrights, disclosures to original sources, authors, publishers, pdf viewers, or any third party sources; we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, completeness, uninterrupted, secure, error-free, or free from computer virus.
LINKS TO THIS SITE
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Bitcite may display advertisements, full documents, or viewers from third parties, such as banner advertisements and pop-up texts, pdf viewers, documents, and links to third party sites, on the Site. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements, links, any digital files, services or other materials relating to such advertisements, full documents, any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The display of any such advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by Bitcite of the advertisement or linked site or any content therein. IN NO EVENT WILL BITCITE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All editorial content, information, digital files, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks on this Site are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Site is prohibited.
We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorized usage of its trademarks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
All Full Documents are protected by copyright laws and reserved to the Copyrights and Original Sources.