Last updated: August 01, 2019
Bitcite: Website, Online
Bitcite means “bitcite.com”, “us”, “we”, and “our”.
GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation Act.
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Principles For Processing Personal Data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness.
- Restricted to a specific purpose.
What Personal Data We Collect And Process
Bitcite collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Data: email address, first name, maiden name, last name, occupational/professional details, date of birth, usernames or any other identifiers, and any other information you provide to us.
- Contact Data: email address, telephone number, residential address, and billing address.
- Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, your activity data on our services, browser type and version, time zone, location, browser addons, operating system, and any technology devices you use to access our services.
- Communication and Marketing Data: receiving marketing and advertisment from us and our third parties. Receive communication with us based on the purpose or preference.
How We Use The Personal Data
Bitcite uses the collected personal data for various purposes and circumstances:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis, automation, and information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To comply with international laws, policies, compliance, and regulations.
- Bitcite needs to perform an agreement or contract with you
- You have given Bitcite permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Bitcite legitimate interests
How We Collect Your Data
We use different methods to collect data
- Direct Interaction: you may have given us your data through the use of our website, email, phone, mail, and using our services.
- Services Interactions: register for and/or use our services, we request information for verification and/or legal purposes, you request marketing to be sent to you, and you give us feedback.
- Technical Interactions: when using our service we automatically collect data about your visit, login, browser actions, patterns, equipment, cookies, and logs.
- Third-Party Interactions: search engines, social media, automated verifications, analytics and google.
Retention Of Personal Data
- Bitcite will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
- Bitcite will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and improve the accuracy and suitability of our services.
Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Based on Bitcite discretion and certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to request the deletion of information we have on you
- The right to request correction of your personal data
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right of restriction
We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone under the age of 18.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests in a reasonable time. However, we cannot guarantee the length of wait time in receiving a response from Bitcite.
If you have any inquiries about the policy set above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.